1. This competition is only open to residents of Great Britain aged 18 and over as at the time of the competition opening. Employees of The Law Superstore, its affiliates and associated brands are not eligible to enter. Failure to comply with any part of this clause will disqualify the respective entry from the competition.
2. All entries must be received by 12am on Sunday 26th March 2017 (UK time).
3. Entries via automated methods will not be accepted, and abuse of these terms will result in the withdrawal of all entries by offender.
4. Each entrant shall enter the prize draw via Twitter only, in the way of retweeting the competition post after 5pm Friday 17th March 2017 and before midnight on Sunday 26th March 2017.
5. No payment is required to enter the Competition.
6. The winner will be selected by The Law Superstore and announced on Monday 27th March at approximately 12pm (UK time).
7. In the event that the winner fails to respond to the Promoter to confirm its acceptance of the Prize within a reasonable period of time, the Promoter reserves the right (in its sole discretion) to forfeit the Prize or select an alternative winner from the Competition.
8. The winning prize is £50 of Amazon vouchers.
9. The promoter will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. The promoter takes no responsibility for any entries which are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid.
10. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter’s liability under or in connection with the prize draw competition or these Terms and Conditions shall be limited to the value of the prize in question.
11. The Promoter reserves the right to provide substitute prize(s) of similar value in the event that the specified Prize is unavailable for reasons beyond its control. Cash or credit alternatives will not be offered in any circumstances and the Prize is not transferable for any alternative benefit.
12. To the extent permitted by applicable law, the promoter shall not be liable under or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, the prize draw competition or any prize for any indirect, special or consequential cost, expense, loss or damage suffered by a participant even if such cost, expense, loss or damage was reasonably foreseeable or might reasonably have been contemplated by the participant and the promoter and whether arising from breach of contract, tort, negligence, breach of statutory duty or otherwise.
13. Prizes are non-negotiable, non-transferable and non-refundable. No cash alternative is available. Where a prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the promoter reserves the right to substitute that prize for a prize of equal or higher value.
14. The winner(s) may be required to participate in publicity connected with the Competition and in entering the Competition, entrants agree to their name and country of residence being made publicly available if they win.
15. In the event of unforeseen circumstances beyond the promoter’s reasonable control, the promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the prize draw competition or these Terms and Conditions, either in whole or in part, with or without notice.
16. The promoter's decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
17. The winner’s Twitter username will be posted on the @lawsuperstore account after the winner has been selected and may be used in other promotional material.
18. Copyright in all entries shall be owned by the promoter.
19. As a winner, you will release the Promoter and its affiliates, partners and employees from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with the Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof save where due to the negligence of the Promoter or its affiliates, partners and employees.
As a participant and/or winner, you will fully release Twitter from any and all liability, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and or damage, theft, or loss suffered in connection with this Competition or the use or acceptance of the Prize or any portion thereof whatsoever.
21. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid by a court of law or similar, such invalidity shall not affect the enforceability of any other provisions not held to be invalid.
22. These Terms and Conditions and the competition prize draw are governed by English law and subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: The Law Superstore, Saxon House, Heaton Road, Newcastle upon Tyne, NE6 1SE