Children Advice icon

Child Abduction

In family law, a child abduction refers to one parent taking or keeping a child without the consent of the other parent or a Court. Find and compare legal experts qualified to handle your child abduction case.

Compare now

We’ve made finding legal service providers easy

  • Compare the best prices in under 30 seconds
  • Instant results to filter and compare
  • Quality checked legal service providers
  • Hear from your chosen provider within 4 hours
  • Only pay when you’ve spoken and agreed terms
See how it works

1 Choose

from over 130 legal services

2 Answer

a few quick questions

3 Compare

solicitors for free

4 Select

the right solicitor for your needs

What else you might like to know about Child Abduction

Child abduction cases can leave a parent or guardian feeling helpless and in need of legal support from a trusted professional at short notice. Here is some basic advice and guidance to help inform your choice of legal service provider.

What are the different types of child abduction?

How does legal help differ according to these categories?

How can a legal service provider help?

How should I choose the best legal expert?

What price structures can I expect?

It’s quick and easy to find legal services for
Child Abduction

Compare now

How can The Law Superstore help you?

Compare Instantly

Select your legal service provider comparing on rating, location, price and many more options

Trusted Partners

Quality checked and fully regulated legal service providers

Flexible Pricing

Legal services are available in a range of pricing options including Fixed Price, Hourly Rate and No Win No Fee

Other services you may also be interested in

Property Ownership icon

Buying & Selling a Property

Make arrangements for the purchase and sale of properties.

Compare More info

Children Advice icon

Parental Responsibility

Seek advice relating to parental duties and responsibilities.

Compare More info

Children Advice icon

Child Residency & Contact

Find representation for a child residency, custody and contact matter.

Compare More info