What personal information is collected by The Law Superstore and how is that information used?
- We collect information about our users which includes both Customers and Partners in three ways: directly from the user, from our web server logs and through cookies;
- We use this information primarily to give you a personalised online application experience that delivers the information and services that are most relevant to you;
How is my personal information protected by The Law Superstore?
- We have implemented appropriate security measures to help protect your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorised access or disclosure;
- We store the information about you in a data centre with restricted access and appropriate monitoring;
- We use intrusion detection and virus protection software;
- Despite these measures, we cannot guarantee that unauthorised persons will always be unable to defeat our security measures. No data transmission over the internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure.
Who has access to the personal information collected by The Law Superstore?
- We rely on some of our affiliates and Affinity Partners for support of the products and services we offer; our affiliates and Affinity Partners are all required to preserve the confidentiality of any personal information they may access;
How may I correct, amend, or delete my personal information?
- You may cancel your account with The Law Superstore at any time;
- If you do not want to receive information about our products or services, please update your account preferences (where available), check the appropriate box when registering and/or utilise the "unsubscribe" mechanism within the communications that you receive from us;
- If you have any additional questions or concerns related to this policy and/or our practices email us at [email protected] and [email protected]