How do I become a Partner?
- Request your access link here.
- We supply an access link enabling you to reveal the price list.
- Browse our full Partner microsite at your leisure and register your interest.
- We send you all the information required to join our Panel of Partners.
- Return your signed contract and direct debit mandate.
- We will carry out a vetting process and, should there be no issues you can proceed to upload your pricing.
What is the Vetting Process?
We vet check each of our Partners prior to and during their membership on the panel. This is to ensure that clients associate The Law Superstore and our panel of Partners with a quality service.
The Law Superstore carry out the following checks:-
- Regulatory Authority checks
- Credit checks
- SRA Solicitors Records checks
- Legal Ombudsman Decision Data
What do I see once I receive an access link?
Using your unique access link allows you entry to the full partner microsite. Here, you’ll be able to view both personal and business services price lists and also our Partner ‘How To’ guides.
Once you are ready to take the next step, simply sign up and we will send you all the information you need to become a member of our panel of Partners.