Property Ownership icon

Selling a Property

Selling a property involves a number of legal documents between the seller, buyer and agents, which require the involvement of a legal expert. Find and compare legal service providers from our approved panel now.

Compare now

We’ve made finding legal service providers easy

  • Compare the best prices in under 30 seconds
  • Instant results to filter and compare
  • Quality checked legal service providers
  • Hear from your chosen provider within 4 hours
  • Only pay when you’ve spoken and agreed terms
See how it works

1 Choose

from over 130 legal services

2 Answer

a few quick questions

3 Compare

solicitors for free

4 Select

the right solicitor for your needs

What else you might like to know about Selling a Property

If you are planning to sell your property, an experienced legal service provider is well placed to handle contracts and other associated paperwork on your behalf. Here is some basic advice and guidance to inform your choice of legal expert.

What is conveyancing?

Why do I need legal assistance to sell a property?

What will my legal representative actually do?

How long will the process take?

How can I choose the best legal service provider?

How will my legal fees be calculated?

It’s quick and easy to find legal services for
Selling a Property

Compare now

How can The Law Superstore help you?

Compare Instantly

Select your legal service provider comparing on rating, location, price and many more options

Trusted Partners

Quality checked and fully regulated legal service providers

Flexible Pricing

Legal services are available in a range of pricing options including Fixed Price, Hourly Rate and No Win No Fee

Other services you may also be interested in

Property Ownership icon

Buying a Property

Make arrangements to buy a property.

Compare More info

Property Ownership icon

Buying & Selling a Property

Make arrangements for the purchase and sale of properties.

Compare More info

Equity Matters icon

Equity Transfer

Make arrangements to amend the ownership of your home or other residential property.

Compare More info