Transfer of equity

Choose an expert solicitor to apply for a transfer of equity

Whether you’re looking to co-own a home with a partner, you’re passing a property on to your children, or you’ve separated from a spouse, you will need to carry out a transfer of equity to officially finalise the altering of the property deed.