Accidents in a Public Place Claim

We introduce you to up to 4 trusted lawyers, tailored to your needs

What else you might like to know about Accidents in a Public Place Claim

If you believe you deserve compensation for an accident in a public place that was not your fault, a legal service provider is well positioned to begin legal proceedings on your behalf. Here is some basic guidance to inform your choice of legal expert. 

What is classed as a public place?

A public place can be described as any place that is open to the public. This would include accidents that take place in supermarkets, shopping centres and restaurants as well as accidents caused by dangerous footpaths or pavements. 

Who is liable for an accident in a public place?

If you have had an accident on the street or road, it is likely that your claim will be against the local Council that has a responsibility for these areas. If your accident takes place in a shop or venue, your claim is likely to be against the owner of the premises. 

What will my legal representative do?

Your legal service provider will provide you with expert guidance on the process of bringing a claim and will gather all of the necessary evidence. Remember you usually have 3 years from the date of the accident in which to bring a claim. 

How can I choose the best legal service provider?

It is worth considering a number of factors when choosing a legal expert to assist you with a no win no fee compensation claim for an accident in a public place. You may wish to consider factors such as the location and cost of a firm before pursuing legal action. 

How will my claim be paid for?

A legal service provider is likely to handle your case on a no win, no fee basis. 

It’s quick and easy to find legal services for
Accidents in a Public Place Claim

Get Quotes