Like many property matters, lease and enfranchisement laws require the knowledge and experience of a qualified legal service provider. Employing a trusted legal expert can help to ensure a positive outcome and a satisfactory conclusion to a lease matter.Select a legal area
We’ve made finding legal service providers easy
- Compare the best prices in under 30 seconds
- Instant results to filter and compare
- Quality checked legal service providers
- Hear from your chosen provider within 4 hours
- Only pay when you’ve spoken and agreed terms
from over 130 legal services
a few quick questions
solicitors for free
the right solicitor for your needs
It’s quick and easy to find legal services for Leases
Extend and amend a lease agreement between you and your tenant.
Make arrangements to extend a lease agreement with your landlord.
Make arrangements to buy the freehold of a leasehold residential property.