The Law Superstore | Returned Leads Policy
Online Legal services
The Law Superstore validates every single email address before we send any leads to you. If the customer has not confirmed their email address, you will not receive the lead.
- We do not validate phone numbers.
- To apply for a refund for a lead, access your ‘Case Manager’ via the partner dashboard, select the lead you wish to return and change the status to ‘False Lead’ Your request will be reviewed by The Law Superstore team.
- We will credit you for duplicate leads. We define these as using the same email address to register for the same service on more than one occasion within 28 days.
- You will not be charged for our test leads. Any email address using [email protected] or [email protected] can be discounted.
If you receive a lead from us and are unsure whether to request a credit, here are the parameters to consider:
The Law Superstore will credit your account if it fits one of the following criteria.
- It is clear from the email address that the registration is from a competitor
- The user has entered a self-destructing or temporary email address, [email protected]
- The lead is a duplicate request in which the same user has used a different email address but for the same matter within the last 28 days. Occasionally we get partners or husband/wife both registering.
If a customer leaves a false number it could be that they have made a mistake, but it could also be that they would prefer to be contacted by e-mail.
The email address will have been verified by the customer who will have clicked on a link we sent them before we forward their details to you.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact [email protected], or call 01727 238010.